Open data - land and mineral resources
We support the Queensland Government's open data initiative by making our raw data as freely accessible as possible on the Open Data Portal.
You can also access our data on Queensland Globe, where you can find, view and interact with maps, imagery, property, resources and other specialist data.
Our open data strategy lists our datasets and explains our data assessment process.
Data are updated at varying frequencies, depending on the topic.
Other data sources
We also provide data through a range of online services, maps and publications.
- GeoResGlobe - find, view and interact with mining and exploration data
- QImagery - view and access historical aerial imagery dating back to 1944
- QTopo - view and download topographic maps of Queensland
- QSpatial - Queensland Spatial Catalogue - download and connect to geographic datasets, databases, models, map images and map services
- GSQ Open Data Portal - download geoscience data, statutory reports and publications from the Geological Survey of Queensland portal
- Spatial Portal - use spatial app services and connect to spatial web services
- ELVIS - download national elevation and depth data
Find out more
Find out more about Queensland Globe and our other data sources on Business Queensland.
For enquiries and feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise indicated, the data is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Australia Licence.
Last reviewed 27 November 2020