Change how you receive your land valuation

You can use this form to:

  • register to receive your land valuation notice by email
  • update your email address
  • update your postal address.

Make sure your contact details are up to date. Landowners must advise the Valuer-General within one month after any address or property ownership change.

Unit and duplex owners within community titles schemes cannot use this link to change their contact details. Because one valuation is provided for the scheme land and notices are issued to the body corporate, unit and duplex owners should contact their body corporate to request a copy of their valuation notice. Body corporates should call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or contact their nearest business centre to update the address for valuation notices.

Questions marked with * must be completed.