The annual report details our financial and non-financial performance to 30 June 2022. It highlights our work, achievements and strategic initiatives, and satisfies the requirements of Queensland's Financial Accountability Act 2009 and the Financial and Performance Management Standard 2019.
Copies of this report
If you have trouble viewing or printing this document, contact us and we will supply it in an alternative format.
- Queensland language services policy.
- There were no consultancies within the department for the 2021‑22 reporting year.
- An overseas travel expenditure report for the 2021-22 reporting year was not required due to overseas travel not being undertaken by any officers of the department.
Previous reports, including those from the Department of Energy and Water Supply, are available to download from our library.
The annual report is an important document representing communication and accountability. We value comments and welcome feedback from readers. To provide feedback, please complete the Annual Report Survey 2021-22.
- Parliament official tabled papers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
Last reviewed 26 September 2022