Follow the link below to view current job vacancies or follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates on specialist or short-term job opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We recruit for a wide range of occupations including:
- Engineers: e.g. mining, mechanical and petroleum
- Information technology professionals: spatial information workers, computer systems engineers, web designers, graphic designers, data base support staff and application support staff
- Scientists: environmental, rehabilitation and geoscientists
- Applied science: conservation, wildlife biology, geological and hydrological
- Valuers, surveyors, cartographers and urban planners
- Corporate services staff: lawyers, financial managers, human resource specialists, administrators, executive assistants, communication specialists, policy officers, project leaders and customer services staff
- Native title legal advisors, negotiators and assessors
- Auditors and investigators
Our leadership competencies framework
To determine your suitability for a role with our department, you will be assessed against the leadership competencies for Queensland. You can find out more about this by downloading the Leadership competencies for Queensland booklet.
Individual role profiles, provided with each vacancy, detail the competencies required for the role's key duties and accountabilities.
Last reviewed 28 November 2018